At Advanced Roofing, we understand that your roof is your first line of defense against Chicago's unpredictable weather. Whether it's the scorching summers or freezing winters, your roof bears the brunt of it all. That's why we're here to offer comprehensive roof installation and replacement services that ensure your home remains safe, comfortable, and well-protected year-round.
At Advanced Roofing, our Chicago roof installation and replacement professionals provide exceptional roofs for families and businesses in Naperville, Bolingbrook, and the surrounding areas. As a GAF MasterElite Roofing Contractor, we are able to offer a 50-year system-plus warranty on new installations.
Experienced in All Roof Types
There are many options to choose from when it comes to selecting a new roof. No matter what type of roof product you need, we can install it.
- Tile roofing
- Metal roofing
- Slate shingles
- Asphalt shingles
- Shake shingles
- PVC roofing
- TPO roofing
Whatever type of roof you want, we can help get it installed quickly and correctly. Our team members are also experienced in working with insurance companies to ensure your claim is handled correctly.
Roof replacement is a significant investment. Before choosing to install a new roof, you want to make sure it is the right time. Our roofing experts can perform a thorough evaluation of your roof and help you know when your roof has reached the end of its useful life.
It is also important not to put roof replacement on the back burner for too long, as leaving an old, damaged roof in place can create much bigger problems down the road.
Signs that it is time to call a roof replacement expert include:
If you notice any of the above warning signs that it's time for a roof replacement, get in touch with us right away for an inspection.
Selecting the right roofing material is a crucial decision that significantly impacts the protection, aesthetics, and energy efficiency of your home. At Advanced Roofing, we understand the importance of making an informed choice.
Here is what you should consider when choosing the roofing material that best suits your needs and preferences:
- Consider Chicago's Climate: Chicago experiences a range of weather conditions, from harsh winters to humid summers. Opt for a roofing material that can withstand temperature fluctuations, heavy snowfall, and potential wind damage. Materials like asphalt shingles, metal, and slate are popular choices for their durability.
- Evaluate Longevity: Different roofing materials have varying lifespans. Consider how long you intend to stay in your home and whether you're looking for a material with a longer lifespan or one that offers good value for its cost.
- Budget Constraints: Your budget plays a crucial role in selecting a roofing material. While some materials like asphalt shingles are cost-effective, others like slate can be more expensive due to their longevity and aesthetics. Evaluate your budget and explore materials that align with your financial considerations.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Your roof contributes significantly to your home's curb appeal. Choose a roofing material that complements your home's architectural style and enhances its overall appearance. Asphalt shingles come in a variety of colors and styles, while metal roofing offers a sleek, modern look.
- Energy Efficiency: Chicago's climate variations make energy efficiency an essential factor. Consider materials with good insulation properties, like metal or cool roofing options. These materials can help regulate indoor temperatures, reduce energy consumption, and potentially lower utility bills.
- Maintenance Requirements: Different roofing materials have varying maintenance needs. While some materials require occasional inspections and repairs, others are relatively low-maintenance. Consider your willingness to invest time and effort into roof maintenance.
- Environmental Impact: If environmental sustainability is a priority, explore eco-friendly roofing options like metal or cool roofing materials. These materials are often recyclable and energy-efficient, making them environmentally responsible choices.
- Noise Considerations: Some roofing materials, like metal, can generate more noise during heavy rainfall or hailstorms. Consider your tolerance for noise and whether it aligns with your roofing material choice.
- Local Regulations and Codes: Be aware of any local building codes, regulations, or homeowner association guidelines that might influence your roofing material choices.
- Hiring a Professional Roofing Company: Consult with roofing professionals like those at Advanced Roofing. Experienced contractors can provide valuable insights based on your property's specific needs, local climate, and their own expertise.
Choosing the right roofing material requires careful consideration of your home's needs, your aesthetic preferences, and your budget constraints. At Advanced Roofing, we're here to guide you through this decision-making process. With our expertise, quality materials, and commitment to customer satisfaction, we're dedicated to helping you find the roofing solution that perfectly aligns with your vision and protects your Chicago home for years to come.
Love Your New Roof!
At Advanced Roofing, we take pride in being a trusted name in roof installations and replacements in Chicago. With our expertise, dedication to quality, and commitment to customer satisfaction, we're your go-to choice for all your roofing needs. Whether you're considering a new roof installation or need a replacement, our team is here to provide reliable solutions that stand up to Chicago's challenging climate.
Advanced Roofing can help you get your new roof installed quickly and efficiently. Our Chicago roof installation and replacement pros only use the highest quality products and provide the most exceptional workmanship. Get in touch with our expert team today to schedule a consultation and experience the difference of Advanced Roofing.
Experience In Every Roofing Type
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
GAF MasterElite Roofing Contractor
Full Service Company
Specially Trained Catastrophe Experts
Will Work Directly With Your Insurance Company